The theatre is available for hire throughout the year, dependent on availability and the approval of the Artistic Director.
Standard Theatre Hire
A Standard Theatre Hire Package Comprises of:
- A show/event no longer than 4 hours between 6pm & 11pm (shows outside of these times are possible but may incur extra licensing charges).
- Access to the venue from 2pm on the day of the event.
- We prefer that there is at least one interval.
This costs £185.00 per night and Artists / Companies keep 95% of box office income.
Please note that from the 1st April 2023 the theatre hire cost will be £185 per night and Artists / Companies keep 95% of box office income.
The Service We Provide:
- The Theatre space and use of our Lighting and Sound rig and advertised technical equipment.
- A backstage area for cast and storage for props, costumes and set during your run (space is reasonable for size of venue but obviously we have our limitations).
- We advertise your event on The Lantern Theatre website, Facebook and Twitter
- We add your performance dates to a wide range of local listings and publications
- We provide a front of house / box office service during the evening
- We manage the Box Office and sell your tickets online in advance
Companies must have a trained and/or competent technician / technical operator to use our equipment. If you want us to supply an operator or technical support then this will incur extra charges.
If your want to hire the space for more than 4 nights in row we can offer reduced rates.